Dear Nevada Reading Week Conference participants,
Since our conference will be at Sparks High School again this year, we have made special arrangements for hotel rooms at the Nugget in Sparks. Beginning immediately, Nevada Reading Week participants may register for rooms in the Premier East Tower (single or double occupancy). Rates vary according to the day.
Rates for Thursday, February 23rd will be $32, plus a $12.50 Resort fee and a $2 tourism surcharge = $46.50.
Rates for Friday, February 24th and Saturday, February 25th will be $49, plus a $12.50 Resort fee and a $2 tourism surcharge = $63.50.
Both rates are for single or double occupancy, plus 13.5% room tax.
The Resort Fee entitles you to:
- Wireless Internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary bottled water, two bottles per room, per day
- Round-trip shuttle transportation to and from Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- Unlimited use of the year-round Atrium Pool
- Unlimited use of the Fitness Center
- Valet and self-parking in the secured parking structure
- In-room brew-your-own coffee
- Complimentary local and toll-free calls
Check-in time is 3 p.m.; Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Changes and cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival.
Reservations must be made by telephone. Reservations will be accepted at the group rate until February 9, 2017. After that date, any unreserved rooms will be released into the general hotel inventory. To reserve a room, please call the Nugget at (800) 648-1177 and ask for the Group Registration Code GNRW17.
Page 4, the STREAM workshop threads, has been completely revised and corrected.
Sparks High School
820 15th Street
Sparks, NV 89431
Theme: Camp READ - Nevada, USA