Composite orders: Remember to gather all the orders from your school, total the orders and the amount due, and send a composite order and a single check from your school to your contact person. Orders may be emailed with a check to follow.
1. Within Washoe County: Be sure to order with your assigned contact person. If you place multiple orders, please be sure to use the same contact person each time.
2. Contact persons are assigned by school name (the last name of your school). For example, Agnes Risley would be under Risley. (There are a few exceptions to this rule, such as Desert Heights or Hidden Valley.)
3. No Exchanges. We are not a store, so please, be absolutely sure of the sizes and types of shirts you are ordering. We place our orders according to the orders we receive from you. We can try to help if you have questions about sizes. At the very end, after all the orders have been processed, we will be happy to make exchanges for whatever we have left in inventory.
4. Contact persons are as follows:
Schools A-G will contact Cindy Wood at LRC (775) 784-4971 firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools H-N will contact Linda Mitchell at LRC (775) 682-5551 email@example.com
Schools O-Z will contact Kristy Reynolds at Sepulveda ES (775) 337-7545 firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Orders from Outside Washoe County School District: Please send a composite order (mail or email) and a check, including shipping, to
Cindy Wood, WCSD Library Services
425 E. Ninth St.
Reno, NV 89512
Shipping: Please include $3.50 for single shirt, $18 for 20 shirts. Other shipping costs will be calculated as needed. Please allow at least four weeks for delivery outside of WCSD.
North Valleys High School
1470 E Golden Valley Rd
Reno, NV 89506
Theme: Reading is a Voyage